So many softwares to jailbreak, don't want to brick

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
Hi all, please don't let me give you the impression, "oh no, not another who isn't researching". It's not like that, seriously. :p

I have jailbroken 3 iPhone 3GS before and I have the experience of some software. Since I last jailbroke, 3.1.2 has been released and that comes with stuff like blacksn0w etc etc. I'm wondering what single software I should use? I'm on Windows.

I have read about basebands and wondering whether there is a complete unlock for every baseband? I don't want a paperweight. I hope the knowledge of the forum members will direct me (again).

Thanks! :)

hotrodpirate

Jan 31, 2009
Visit site
Ive read soo many problems with blackra1n on the new software. Im a little hesitant on trying it, may wait for the dev team to release a windows JB.
On a side note... Is is posible for us non Mac useres to jailbrake on a friends Mac or do we need our own itunes info loaded on the computer we jailbrake from?

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
I've jailbroken with Blackra1n. How comes every time I restart my iPhone, it comes up with the iTunes connection image to activate? I fix this at the minute by opening Blackra1n and just clicking the button. It then brings me back to normal, is this right? How do I just make it restart normally?

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
i had the same problems w a couple jb i did i just had to turn it off then back on and it was fine no jb though i dont agree w the easiest jb every if it doesnt work for u but u can prob get a firmware that has been built w pwnage tool from a mac and put ur phone n dfu mode then upload firmware from itunes manually to ur phone thats another way of doing it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods