Restore and re-jailbreak. PLEASE help!

Matt1650

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi, So this is my issue. I had a jailbroken iPhone 3Gs on 3.1.2 firmware. I downloaded a package from cydia and I got SWOD. So I needed to restore my iPhone. Simple enough. I restored it then tried to jailbreak it again. I used pwnage tool 3.1.4 originally so I tried to use it again. When I did this I went to restore from a custom restore it said that my iPhone could not be restored. I tried to re-download pwnage tool and the 3.1.2 firmware. Everything went fine until I tried to restore. So I'm thinking that it might be the pwnage tool that isn't working but then again I have no idea whats wrong. Now I restored my phone from my last back up in itunes so I can still use my phone and i still have all my app store apps but no Cydia and cydia apps obviously. I need to jailbreak this phone again or honestly I don't see the point in having it. someone PLEASE help me, I'm sure this must of happened to one of you before. Oh yah. Im using Mac OS X so I would need a jail breaking program for firmware 3.1.2 that runs on mac(thats not pwnage tool).

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
It is a little slow over 3G , some times it wont load changes or crashes . I have not had an issue over WIFI .

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It is a little slow over 3G , some times it wont load changes or crashes . I have not had an issue over WIFI .

My WiFi at my office is slower than my 3g. But my upload is faster. Not sure on that or why.

3GS download at 1.60 Mbps
upload at .24 Mbps

Wi-Fi download at .83 Mbps
upload at .94 Mbps

This is using SpeedTest

Our Wi-fi router is only about 15 feet from my phone and we have 5 total computers on it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
It all depends on what people are doing on the Wi-fi when you test. Try testing from one of the desktops and see what kind of speeds you get.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2