App store apps crashing

ulysses6

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I did the blackra1n jailbreak on my 3G a couple days ago and everything seemed fine installing apps from Cydia and Rock. All of a sudden today, none of my app store downloaded apps would work, they would act like they were opening and then crash immediately. Native apps (mail, ipod, camera, etc.) and jailbroke apps continued to work fine. I tried rebooting several times and nothing helped. Then, I connected to iTunes on my laptop and then all apps started working fine. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I'm new to jailbreaking so go easy if this is a dumb question....thanks!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You could also try re-JBing. I had problems running Winterboard until I did a re-JB and then everything was fine. It doesn't mean anything was wrong with the JB but there are so many factors to the eqaution that redoing it just might be in order. So I would suggest download blackra1n again and redo the process. Make sure you put your phone in Airplane mode and when you connect the USB if iTunes starts close it off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro