Hi,
    I have found a great link with 300+ winterboard themes clearly displayed:
    Pick & Chose from these 300+ Winterboard & Summerboard Themes screenshotst | iPhoneOverdose.com

The majority of these themes I cannot find using Cydia. But most have a download link.
    I was wondering, how do you install a theme from windows. i.e. how do ya get it on the iphone?

Cheers
    11-22-2009 02:59 AM
    there is a step by step within the link you provided.
    have you tried that?
    11-22-2009 08:17 AM
    With the help of software such as iPhone Tunnel Suite 3 or iPhone Browser you can manually transfer it onto your iPhone.

Download any of the theme files from the site and inside is included a AVI & FLI Tutorial Video explaining how to do so.

PS: Actually only about the first 50% contain the video
    11-22-2009 08:20 AM
    there is a step by step within the link you provided.
    have you tried that?
    Yeah have tried that but when I open the iphone browser software, windows reports there is a problem and closes it.

I haven't done anything with the list of repository sources above the instructions...wouldn't know what the hell to do. Is this the problem?
    11-23-2009 04:00 AM
    have also tried tunnel suite buy keep getting : software caused connection abort error
    Have allowed program into norton and vista firewall (just in case), but no joy...HELP PLEASE...I want some themes ;-)
    11-23-2009 06:38 AM
    Could you SSH these themes onto your phone?
    Last edited by sommerface; 11-24-2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: i need to learn grammar. ha.ha.
    11-24-2009 11:31 AM
    Bashy-
    Are you on 3.1.2? Did you jailbreak using blackra1n?
    If so, you probably need to download afc2add from Cydia - after you do, iPhoneBrowser should work for you. I had the same problem with it not working properly. Also, you may need to download the most recent version of iPhoneBrowser if you haven't already done so.
    11-24-2009 01:16 PM
    Thanks. Got it working yesterday. Ended up on giving up on iphone browser and tunnel suite. Ended up using winSCP.
    Also, didn't realise about the openSSH thing (doh), so installed that and can now view all the files using WinSCP.
    Handy to know that about afc2add though. Will still install it coz never know when you'll need iphone browser.
    Thanks
    11-24-2009 05:47 PM
    Don't forget to change you root and mobile user names since you have SSH enabled.
    11-24-2009 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD