need help with isatin/ carbon ovation theme

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know what the little star and the look like wifi bars are used for? I tap them and they don't do anything. All the other carbon icons I am using and figured them out no problem. But these two I'm not sure about.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Ok. I have nothing on those pages that's why they don't do anything then. I don't know what I would even put on page 5 and six.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Just to point out. There are 2 different versions of this theme. What I call and easy one and a hard one.

1. Like posted above is ISatin that requires Springjumps, blank null, 5 column springboard, i blank
2. ISatin Carbon it can be used without springjumps and categories. Just use IBlank.
ISatin Carbon also has color dock icons not like the picture above which is ISatin

To help on confusion, both are complete themes. Keypad, safari theme, sms, etc

Than there are ovation themes you can add to ISatin these are the different color schemes but you have to have ISatin to use these not ISatin Carbon.

Hope this helps for the ones that don't want to screw around with springjumps and categories

Josh

andysteez

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I recently installed the carbon ovation theme on my iPhone 2g. It's jailbroken with blackra1n and is currently running on 3.1.2. I put installed everything and set all of the icons up as per the screenshots but I'm running into a problem. The docks and custom icons are not showing up. The dock for the page jumps isn't there; only the page jump icons. All of my apps have their original appearance, not the custom ones they should have because of the theme. I tried installing a different version of the carbon ovation theme but still no luck. What am I doing wrong? I appreciate the help.

kjweston

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Just to point out. There are 2 different versions of this theme. What I call and easy one and a hard one.

1. Like posted above is ISatin that requires Springjumps, blank null, 5 column springboard, i blank
2. ISatin Carbon it can be used without springjumps and categories. Just use IBlank.
ISatin Carbon also has color dock icons not like the picture above which is ISatin

To help on confusion, both are complete themes. Keypad, safari theme, sms, etc

Than there are ovation themes you can add to ISatin these are the different color schemes but you have to have ISatin to use these not ISatin Carbon.

Hope this helps for the ones that don't want to screw around with springjumps and categories

Josh

Hey, I have a jailbroken 3Gs 4.0.1 jailbroken with jailbreakme.com. this theme looks sick. but I cant get it to work. I downloaded the carbon ovation theme, then found out i need isatin too, but cydia wont let me download it because it installs five icon five column iblank and spring jumps. but springjumps isnt supports on 4.x so is there a way i can get this theme to work on my phone? Thanks, Chase

drakesr08

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
i got everything setup for my carbon ovation blue theme but on my page 0 or home page with phone, messaging ect. doesnt diplay the icons in the background its just plain. Also none of my pages are labled with the vertical words on the right of the page anyone know how to fix this? also my lock screen isnt the carbon ovation theme only the slidebar is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2