Few Questions About Five Row SpringBoard

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been reading around and so far people have been complaining about this feature crashing their springboard. I right now have 2 1/2 pages of apps with a five column springboard setup w/ the five icon dock. Now on average, I have about 140-155 MB of Ram on my springboard and only have small themes going on, nothing complete just a piece of everything put together in my own theme folder.

Does anyone have 5 row/5 column working on they're 3GS/3G?

Which source did you use to get it on Cydia, there's a couple I believe are out there but just want to know which one works best.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I love Five Row , it makes such a cleaner Springboard . I have never had an issue with crashing or locking up .

I tried the six row the other day and it to cramped , five is the way to go .

sickntired58

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the 5-column and 5-icon dock on my 3G for a few months now with no issues encountered. Haven't tried the 6 column/icon dock because of the same reson bengrimm stated above...

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I think I wouldn't try the five row/five column. I like 1 or the other. I just think it looks to cramped so I'm using just a 5 Column/5 Dock setup.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
^Yes

When i JB my 3Gs one time, it DID crash my SB so i uninstalled it and reinstalled and it worked flawlessly...just try it out

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
thanks, gave it a try. At first it was a bit slow moving the icons since it wouldn't move but gave it a couple try and got them where i want them. I installed the fiveirow GUI since that one had the bug fix so I can keep my five icon dock.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I have the Five iRows app on my 3GS and I haven't ever had it crash. It just gives me more options. I use quite a few apps on my phone and the ones I use most, I like to have on the homepage. The 5 iRows allow me to do that without flicking through pages or searching for anything in spotlight.

I probably wouldn't recommend a 5x5 layout. For one, it's going to be really cramped and for 2, it will probably create some lag.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2