wifi issues with iphone 2g, PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE

wmaster

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
my iphone can't find any wifi network or sometimes the wifi is grey out, this happend since i had the 2.2.1 firmware it work like 2 months ok but then the issue appears, i try eveything restore network settings, hard resets, etc, now i upgrade to the 3.1.2 but i still without wifi, the only weird think that i can see is that when i start to make the upgrade i saw an image of a guy and a some rusian words, and after the upgrade was made i saw the bootneuter 2.1 changing some seetings, i have 1 month with this problem please somebody help

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Do you need the phone unlocked? I woulfd suggest to restore to an original Apple firmware and see if your Wifi works. However if you need it unlocked that might not be possible. Did you use blackra1n to JB/UL? it sound like you did however I didn't think blackra1n used bootneuter. I've never used it on a 2G so I wouldn't know for sure.

wmaster

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
my phone is unlocked, i don't use blackrain i made the update with a custom firmware so i only restore the iphone on itunes 9 with this firmware and is working (jailbroken and unlocked) but whitout WIFI sometimes the wifi is enabled but can't find any network or sometimes the wifi is grey out when this happend the wifi does not have a mac address, thanks for your help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73