Hi All

New to this but I have a 3GS and the AV cable to plug into TV's all good for many things including iPlayer.

But some apps I would like to view this way dont use the cable. So my question is:-

If i jailbreak will i be able to send more AV down the cable? games, safari, Sky mobile etc.

Thanks
    11-14-2009 07:13 AM
    Yes it can but maybe won't give you all you want...at least I haven't found a way for it to yet.

I'm did the 3.1.2 Blackra1n jailbreak, instaled Cydia then installed ScreenSplitr... (google it - I'm too new to post links!)

Works a treat, as the video on pageScreenSpltr page shows, but with a few restrictions. It's probably only sending video at around 5-10 frames/sec, so renders the Sky idea pretty useless as it's almost unwatchable, and doesn't switch the screen to widescreen when you rotate the phone.

Maybe there's a better solution out there.......
    11-14-2009 01:29 PM
    no it wont . well it didnt on mine . seem the only way is the buy the appel cabal for 35 ish

and i couldn't get ScreenSpltr to do anything
    11-14-2009 02:12 PM
    nothing software will overcome the issue with new i-products not working with old cables etc - there's a compatibility guide on the apple site; basically I think you need the component av cable.
    11-14-2009 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD