Hi all,

So former O2-UK costumer I moved my Iphone to Vodafone-UK months ago.
    I must say if you are asking about the network quality, Vodafone in me opinion is much better.

Any way my, phone is 3GS 3.1.2 with B1acksn0w both Jailbreak and unlocked. At this point I am waiting for my unlock to go through. I understand thet O2 basically sends my iphone IMEI and then via the ITunes my phone will get unlocked.
    My Question is what will happen in my case with a jailbroken unlocked phone ? Will I have to restore it clean first ? Or will the unlock will work anyway?
    Anyone with experiencein the subject ?
    Thanks.
    11-12-2009 10:47 AM
    The phone is already unlocked as it is. You just will not have the added comfort that if you do restore or do a firmware update the device should be unlocked.

You will still have to jailbreak though if you use jailbroken apps, so upgrading your firmware when a new one is released is probably not a good idea until the dev team or geohot checks it out.
    11-12-2009 01:40 PM
    Sure it is already unlooked, but I went it to be legally unlocked without the Jailbreak....
    11-13-2009 05:23 AM
    then you will have to restore....i take it you don't have any jailbreak apps...
    11-13-2009 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD