alright i am freaking out....

this morning my phone went into safe mode and after the respring no application wanted to open.....

so i remembered that if you go to var/lib/apt/lists/ and delete everything except partial folder that might help the problem....

well it didn't so i restarted the phone.....

now it's stuck a long time in the apple logo and then shuts itself again....

what can i do????

i really don't want to do a restore and really i don't have the time to do it today...i have to go to work in a little while......

thanks
    11-10-2009 12:30 PM
    It really sounds like you might have to do a restore Sorry.
    11-10-2009 12:33 PM
    that's what i thought.....

really bad timing......

thanks for your quick answer.........
    11-10-2009 12:47 PM
    It's probably too late for this but I had this actually happen to me this morning. I even posted like 2 down from this one. I plugged my phone into the wall and at first it kept doing the same thing but then I held down the power and home button and restarted it again and held just the home button when the Apple logo came up and it booted up.
    11-10-2009 03:36 PM
    alright i am freaking out....

this morning my phone went into safe mode and after the respring no application wanted to open.....

so i remembered that if you go to var/lib/apt/lists/ and delete everything except partial folder that might help the problem....

well it didn't so i restarted the phone.....

now it's stuck a long time in the apple logo and then shuts itself again....

what can i do????

i really don't want to do a restore and really i don't have the time to do it today...i have to go to work in a little while......

thanks
    Why didn't you try a reboot before moddin' files?
    11-10-2009 04:38 PM
    Why didn't you try a reboot before moddin' files?
    i did the reboot and that's when it wouldn't go pass the apple logo......

this restore has been a pain...

totally unnecessary
    11-10-2009 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD