Every 3 minutes or so, it shows no service, which is getting really annoying. . I've already reset the network settings like 3 times, tried adding the T-Mobile APN settings, 3g is switched off, tried toggling the airplane mode, turned it on and off, and reset it. I'm going crazy with this thing. Please help? (btw, it's not my sim, cuz I tried it with my sister's iPhone 2g, which was unlocked using pwnage tool, and it worked).
    11-08-2009 10:33 PM
    This is going to sound retarded, but hear me out...

Go to Cydia and download "Keep Awake" or "Insomnia". Make sure to get the toggle for sbsettings.

Turn it on.

It's designed to keep your network alwYs running, even when your phone goes to sleep.

I'm not saying that it WILL work, just try it... see what happens!
    11-09-2009 02:14 AM
    Every 3 minutes or so, it shows no service, which is getting really annoying. . I've already reset the network settings like 3 times, tried adding the T-Mobile APN settings, 3g is switched off, tried toggling the airplane mode, turned it on and off, and reset it. I'm going crazy with this thing. Please help? (btw, it's not my sim, cuz I tried it with my sister's iPhone 2g, which was unlocked using pwnage tool, and it worked).
    Did you try to restore and jailbreak your iPhone 3G again since you've try everything you could.

Cheers~~~
    11-09-2009 05:47 PM
    make sure 3G is turned off??
    11-10-2009 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD