jailbreak help plzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

mclaren2274

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
i got a brand new iphone 3gs today from o2, i used blackra1n software and installed everything onto the iphone, everything works perfect, installed ringtones etc... except when i turn the iphone off and switch it back on i get the stupid itune on my iphone and nothing works the only way to get my phone working again i have to go throught full recovery with itunes..i hae been at this all day and i losing my rag oover this. can someone please can help me urgently as i need my iphone wotking by tonight as i need it for work tomorrow
hope you can help thanks guys

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
It took me 7 tries to get the right JB so i would say as long as your doing the right procedure, keep trying...

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
No, it sounds like this person for the new 3G and doesn't realize that they most likely need a tethered jailbreak.

:|

They DID say "brand new 3G" and "today" in the same sentence. So most likely they need the tethered jailbreak and don't even know it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
No, it sounds like this person for the new 3G and doesn't realize that they most likely need a tethered jailbreak.

:|

They DID say "brand new 3G" and "today" in the same sentence. So most likely they need the tethered jailbreak and don't even know it.

This.

The OP has to run blackra1n after each restart of the phone.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Okay, try this.

Once your phone is done restoring - run blackra1n again. REJAILBREAK.

Turn your iPhone off again.

When it gives you the "Connect to iTunes" message - DONT DO IT.

Connect it just to your computer, and run blackra1n again. Let it reboot and restart.

Tell me if this works.

mclaren2274

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
hi yes it does reboot again through blackrain, and everything is how it wasd before, but when i turn the phone off and switch it back on agaon the "connect to itunes" message appears again

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Then the simple answer is this.

"Don't do that!"

if your phone doesn't need to be off, don't turn it off! Your phone is most likely the newer model of the 3G. Which means you can only be jailbroken via a TETHERED JAILBREAK.

What does that mean? That every time you turn off your iPhone, you have to REJAILBREAK IT (by connecting it to your computer) each and every single time.

So quite simply... if you're not always near a computer, stop turning your phone on and off.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
No, not currently. The new 3GS' & iPod Touches don't have the same "hole" that old ones had that enabled you to be able to reboot without having to re-run blackra1n.

heckt51

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Need Help

I have tried all ways to jb this phone 3g os 3.1.2 i tunes 9.0.2 win xp have tried everything I can find here so far i've downloaded rc3 have phone in air mode and not have closed i tunes and not when pushed to rain it NEVER GET GEOHOT SCREEN only apple and usb to i tunes then freezes i really want a jb had till upgrade never had this much problems with redsnow don't need unlock but why not if i can get this to jb PLEZZZZZZ HELP ANyBODY maybe geohot could answer

heckt51

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Need Help

I have tried all ways to jb this phone 3g os 3.1.2 i tunes 9.0.2 win xp have tried everything I can find here so far i've downloaded rc3 have phone in air mode and not have closed i tunes and not when pushed to rain it NEVER GET GEOHOT SCREEN only apple and usb to i tunes then freezes i really want a jb had till upgrade never had this much problems with redsnow don't need unlock but why not if i can get this to jb PLEZZZZZZ HELP ANyBODY maybe geohot could answer

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't know what the problem could be. As a test, I took my wife's 3G and used blackra1n to jailbreak it today, after I backed up/synced it to iTunes 9.02.

I literally clicked the button and waited 20 seconds. That's it, it was done. Flawlessly.

I didn't put my iPhone into airplane mode, I didn't even close iTunes. I left it running in the background. That's all.

Worked like a charm for me.

Sorry dude.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner