1. CrazRid's Avatar
    Okay well i jailbreaked my iPhone 3.1.2 Version and now i hear from blackrain they released RC2? i have no clue what is it is.. so yeah, i dont have any problems with my jailbreak everything is fine and in good condition. I will be selling my iPhone soon..


    Btw i have an iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.1.2 Version should i sell it to buy a new iphone with Bell/Telus carrier? OR hold on to the iphone i have till they release the unlock tool?



    Thanks A BUNCH!
    10-29-2009 07:14 PM
  2. CrazRid's Avatar
    Anyone reply?
    10-29-2009 07:41 PM
  3. CrazRid's Avatar
    ... 32 views on this thread and no reply?
    10-29-2009 09:58 PM
  4. Chaos_Fonez's Avatar
    If you are running well with the rc1 jailbreak with Blackra1n then you are fine.
    rc2 just fixes sum bugs such as the iPhone 3G jailbreak problem.
    10-29-2009 11:15 PM
  5. Ipheuria's Avatar
    Yeah if you're JB now and it works fine why redo it? there's no need. I would suggest waiting until Telus and Bell bring their phones out.
    10-29-2009 11:31 PM
  6. big9erfan's Avatar
    A little searching and you would have found your answer:
    http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/10...d-mac-windows/

    Wait until your carrier gets the iPhone to reduce any problems you'll have. It's hard, but you can wait.
    10-30-2009 12:26 AM
  7. white573's Avatar
    if it aint broke dont fix it
    10-30-2009 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD