hi,
    I have a iphone @g 3.1.2 with firmware 4.5.4_g ...i have want it jailbroken and unlocked to be used for T-mobile....I am a newbie with the iphone....and accidently upgraded to 3.1.2 but my firmware is still $.5.4_g.... plz guide me in goin so.....

when i insert my Tmobile sim i can see the carrier logo and wifi but i can only dial emergency no... if i use an old at&t sim i can access the phone...but there is no service....CAN I UNLOCK AND JAILBREAK MY PHONE FOR TMOBILE ????????????
    10-29-2009 01:31 PM
    hi,
    I have a iphone @g 3.1.2 with firmware 4.5.4_g ...i have want it jailbroken and unlocked to be used for T-mobile....I am a newbie with the iphone....and accidently upgraded to 3.1.2 but my firmware is still $.5.4_g.... plz guide me in goin so.....

when i insert my Tmobile sim i can see the carrier logo and wifi but i can only dial emergency no... if i use an old at&t sim i can access the phone...but there is no service....CAN I UNLOCK AND JAILBREAK MY PHONE FOR TMOBILE ????????????
    Was your iPhone 2G jailbroken and unlocked b4 firmware version 3.0?
    Cuz if not then your unlock hopes are gone unless the dev_team or any other group out there come out with a new program that may unlock the device.
    If you have been jailbroken and unlocked @ 3.0 firmware or earlier then you are good.

Pwnage Tool Link For Jailbreak:
    Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.2 with PwnageTool 3.1.4 | TechnoBuzz.net

Pwnage Tool Link For Unlocking:
    Unlock iPhone 3GS 2G Firmware 3.1.2 on Windows | TechnoBuzz.net
    If you are running a Mac then you can easily find it on this same link.
    10-29-2009 04:26 PM
    yes my iphone 2g was unlocked and jailbroken before at 2.0.2 version with quickpwn...and it was working with my tmobile sim...i goofed up and updated to 3.1.2 ....thanx for the reply...i am gonna check out the links..
    10-29-2009 09:34 PM
    i am using windows Xp sp 2 is there a link for software to be used on windows...in my case.... thanx
    10-29-2009 09:35 PM
    O ofc... Windows XP is fine for jailbreaking.
    Here is the link:
    Jailbreak iphone 3.1.2 with blackra1n | TechnoBuzz.net

Follow that tutorial and gud luck.
    Make it Ra1n!
    10-29-2009 11:13 PM
    i bought my Iphone 2g on ebay unlocked and jailbroken on OS 3.0. how can i tell if the previous owner jailbroke the phone on any earlier verisons? and if the owner did, then i can upgrade to 3.1.2 and jailbreak again?

also, im on tmobile but i have access to an offiical ATT sim that i have used before to activate. can i use that to activate then use my Tmobile sim? can i still "unlock" my 2g?

THanks
    10-30-2009 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD