Help with Springboard after unlocking.

gamehunter

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

prob a stupid thing I am missing, but missing nonetheless. I recently upgraded my jailbroken 3gs that was running 3.0 to 3.12 using Blackra1n. Everything seems to be ok and ready to add my old settings on...but I can't find my springboard???

Nothing when I do that familiar swipe across the top!!

I know...it's something dumb...but can ya help me out??

Thanks!!!

GH

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You mean your pages of icons aren't moving? The springboard is just that screen where you see your app icons.

The familiar swipe across the top? You mean to start SBSettings maybe? You would have to install SBSettings. (And any of your old jb apps.)

gamehunter

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
YES! If I could kiss you Alli I would!! Or send you kudos!! That is what I was looking for...searched thru Cydia, the net, everywhere!!! I know it's a simple swipe, but it seems to be responsible for so many of the programs I usually add on!

Thank you again!!!

GH

gamehunter

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
LOL...well you know I was just kidding about the kiss. It's just that I had a lot of programs, including categories that were still there after the update, but refused to work properly because springboard wasn't installed. And I'll be damned if I could remember what the name of it was.
So...a little more calmly...thanks again :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal