Has anybody been having trouble updating this ? It says update, but when I click update it just fails. Been like this for a few days now. Sorta like how the 5column springboard update was last week. Can't get rid of that annoying 1 above the Rock icon. Any thoughts?
    10-23-2009 12:01 PM
    I didn't have it installed in the first place. I figured I would try this app out but it won't install correctly. Every time I try to open it, it would just crash. Tried installing it twice same outcome. I won't try it again it has issues.
    10-23-2009 12:18 PM
    Yeah I loved it but it has never worked since I've been on 3.x so I don't install it.
    10-23-2009 06:51 PM
    It seems to display notifications on my 'top' bar. For the life of me I can't remember it's real name...anyway, that Part works fine. If I remember right, it also used to display notification icons on lock screen in the middle of the screen. This part is NOT working now.

I haven't seen any update prompt. But I did just re-JB a couple days ago. Perhaps Cydia updated this app as well. Cydia works fine for me now also. It wasn't loading correctly which was the main reason for my re-JB.
    10-23-2009 07:05 PM
    Stop looking anywhere else or stop trying to update. Just download Notifier 1.0. This notifier adds taskbar notifications to your statusbar for things like voicemail, missed calls and mail and many more.
    Link Download Notifier 1.0 Free
    10-24-2009 10:43 AM
    I don't think some people want all that in the status bar but on the lick screen instead. Thanks for the heads up though!
    10-24-2009 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD