further division of these forums?

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
I'll start by saying i love these forums and don't intend on sounding like i'm ungrateful or annoyed but i probably will anyway.

does anyone else think there needs to be a few more forum divisions for jailbroken specific stuff. mostly in regards to apps and use/development of winterboard themes. as it stands the "iPhone Jailbreak and Unlock" area as far as i understand is intended for anything pre-jailbreak related but tends to be flooded with "how do i jailbreak/should i jailbreak" posts, which are fine but i find when i want to ask something else IE problems with a specific ap, use of themes etc, my post tends to get washed away by the previously mentioned type.

maybe i am missing something? am i the only one that feels this way?

:)

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
after writing this i had a look and it's a pretty even spread of topics at the moment so i guess i am probably wrong [also issues have died down now that 3.1 has been out a while]

anyway still worth a thought :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would say you can just check and then bump your thread to the top if it gets bumped down. I've been on a couple of other forums and dividing the forums is good as long as you don't get too splintered because some forums end up empty as a ghost town.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox