3.12 jlbk= missing "App store", "calculator" apps

Gmooo

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello, i used blackrain to jailbreak my 3.12 3g iphone.After reboot my "app store" and "calculator" apps were gone.should i redo the whole jailbreak process all over or is their another way to reclaim these Apps???? Any feedback would be appreciated.........thnx,gmo

rs691919

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I jailbroke last night and lost ALL my pre-loaded apps, including the phone app, messaging, contacts, ipod, safari. I just restored and they were back. I am planning to retry tonight but use Rock instead of Cydia. Out of curiosity, did you download Cydia initially? When I clicked on the Cydia icon, it said "reorganizing" and then everything was gone.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
u just have to keep JBing, most of us dont get the right JB on the 1st try so just try again, u can install Cydia and Rock but not Icy

rs691919: i dont think Cydia will give u issues if u try again, atleast it shouldnt, just avoid DLing Icy

Gmooo

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
thnx, im gonna jb again now.for the most part i didnt have any other issues, i got cydia off blkrain first,didnt use rock,and ive also read to be careful of "icy" good lookin out again, gmo