Orbit rocks

lordzod01

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Apple really need to get there act together now. Sbsettings, Orbit, iblacklist, Qtweeter, the list just goes on for those willing to JB. I really am impressed with the new Orbit. There's allways room for improvement, but I think this rocks. Anyway; I was wondering what the rest of you think of this?

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
less impressed with Orbit, more impressed w/ his Spaces type programs that is in the works....should work with backgrounder.

You'd have to know what you keep on each of your pages for Orbit to make sense...

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
yes I agree with DRTigerlilly. I think Orbit is a "yawn" I can simply swipe to go to the page I want however I'm mostly interested in this multi-tasking app.

lordzod01

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
I can't be bothered swiping threw several pages when I can get there straight away. And I don't know what you have on your iPhone, but I segregate apps. This is utter brilliance with impending progress. Everyone to their own I guess, you can't please everyone. ;)

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
even if you segregate your apps it still requires you to remember, that you have games on page 1 and books on page 2 and so on and so forth...if you had a collection as big as say the demo video...i don't think Orbit is the best solution...
but like you said to each their own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh