Apple really need to get there act together now. Sbsettings, Orbit, iblacklist, Qtweeter, the list just goes on for those willing to JB. I really am impressed with the new Orbit. There's allways room for improvement, but I think this rocks. Anyway; I was wondering what the rest of you think of this?
    10-19-2009 06:11 PM
    less impressed with Orbit, more impressed w/ his Spaces type programs that is in the works....should work with backgrounder.

You'd have to know what you keep on each of your pages for Orbit to make sense...
    10-19-2009 06:56 PM
    yes I agree with DRTigerlilly. I think Orbit is a "yawn" I can simply swipe to go to the page I want however I'm mostly interested in this multi-tasking app.
    10-19-2009 11:51 PM
    I can't be bothered swiping threw several pages when I can get there straight away. And I don't know what you have on your iPhone, but I segregate apps. This is utter brilliance with impending progress. Everyone to their own I guess, you can't please everyone.
    10-20-2009 07:14 PM
    even if you segregate your apps it still requires you to remember, that you have games on page 1 and books on page 2 and so on and so forth...if you had a collection as big as say the demo video...i don't think Orbit is the best solution...
    but like you said to each their own.
    10-20-2009 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD