I just used blackra1n to jailbreak my phone, but I found out that I cannot use my paid apps or free apps at all - is this supposed to happen?
    10-18-2009 02:47 PM
    I just used blackra1n to jailbreak my phone, but I found out that I cannot use my paid apps or free apps at all - is this supposed to happen?
    Umm this is not spose to happen... I recently jailbroke my iPhone 3G S and i still have all my paid and free apps that i personally installed thru the App Store. Did u sync ur iPhone b4 jailbreaking?
    10-18-2009 04:27 PM
    I didn't Use blackra1n, but I was able to go back into the App Store and reinstall all my apps, both paid and free, without being charged again.

I think its a problem with blackra1n, because I could never get it to work properly either.

You should try re-jailbreaking with pwnage.
    10-18-2009 04:59 PM
    Hey everyone,

Ok so I did the jailbrake on my phone, but wanted to know how I got my apps back? Is this possible?
    10-24-2009 11:04 PM
    When I used Blackra1n, it never took off apps or anything. It just jailbroke it and all apps were there and everthing still syncs with iTunes just like it always has.
    10-25-2009 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD