I just jailbreak my iphone 3g with blackra1n i installed Cydia, Rock and Icy just to know anyone of them because this is my firt time with an Iphone i want to know what can do any of this apps. Well i just download Winterboard and also download my favorited themes and doesnt work when i said to the winterboard to put on the theme i just downloaded it reboot the board but still appears the normal theme of Iphone and also i just intalled Cydelete and also doesnt work i dont know if is that blackra1n has problems with some apps or i dont know if it has to be because i install those 3 apps at the same time Cydia, Rock and Icy i did that because i had never see that someone has those 3 apps so i wanted to check what it is..

so please if anyones knows something about it please.. let me know here.. i really dont like that i can change my theme.. it sucks..
    10-15-2009 01:51 AM
    i did this too
    fix?

1) restore iphone with 3.1.2fw
    2) jb again with blackra1n
    3) install ONLY CYDIA
    4) winterboard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> done.
    10-15-2009 05:27 AM
    i did this too
    fix?

1) restore iphone with 3.1.2fw
    2) jb again with blackra1n
    3) install ONLY CYDIA
    4) winterboard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> done.
    Ditto, people are making this much harder than it is.
    10-15-2009 07:48 AM
    Maybe only try installing Rock, it works great!!
    10-15-2009 08:55 AM
    I had that problem after JB with pwnage tool so it's not a blackra1n only problem. Like they said you need to Re-JB and the only thing I would suggest is not to install Winterboard from the JB but to download and install it from Cydia once your JB is complete.
    10-15-2009 09:00 AM
    Most of the apps from Cydia work for the 3.1.2
    I haven't had any problems except for one minor thing.
    Custom Keyboards. I've been trying to get my Blackberry Storm keyboard back. I've tried a few other customer keyboards as well. They don't seem to be working...
    Not a big big deal, but just throwing this one out there if anybody else has the same problem
    10-15-2009 10:02 AM
    my only problem as of late has been getting Cydia to launch. keep getting error messages at startup: "Error: Database. Encountered a section with no Package: header". i just hit "Okay" and it loads the Cydia Home screen. but Under "Sections" it just says "All Packages". I go into "All Packages" and nothing's there. I can't even see anything under "Manage". been flaky for past 2 days now.
    10-15-2009 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD