ok so i been browsing the internet about tethering and upgrading to 3.1...i see they took the att tethering app out the appstore...i still have PdaNet and i also have iPhone Modem from cydia, my Q is: Will these tethering apps work with a JB 3GS on 3.1.2 firmware??

Note: i been trying to connect to these apps for the past hour and cant seem to get them to work....any suggestions?
    10-14-2009 03:31 PM
    PDANet works fine on my 3.1.2 iPhone 3G. Do you have the desktop side set up for PDANet?

Also, what tethering app by AT&T was in the app store, I never recall such an app...I remember NetShare but that wasnt ATT.
    10-14-2009 03:48 PM
    PDANet works fine on my 3.1.2 iPhone 3G. Do you have the desktop side set up for PDANet?

Also, what tethering app by AT&T was in the app store, I never recall such an app...I remember NetShare but that wasnt ATT.
    ok sry, i think it was NetShare
    10-14-2009 04:24 PM
    ok sry, i think it was NetShare
    Oka cool, I hoped it was NetShare, I would've punched my eye if I missed an at&t tethering app...lol
    10-14-2009 05:35 PM
    Oka cool, I hoped it was NetShare, I would've punched my eye if I missed an at&t tethering app...lol
    yea i have to double check cause i coulda sworn i seen something in the appstore called "att tethering" lol...i might be losing my mind tho
    10-14-2009 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD