Hi,
    I have attempted to fully install the above so that I can modify some of my text sounds etc on my JB'd IPhone 3GS.
    There seem to be many locations to download this from.
    When I installed from one source this mornig, the moment I plugged in the IPhone, I receieved a dialogue message that IPhone Bowser had encoumtered a problem and shut down.
    Happened on 3 occasions.
    Am I doing something wrong, or what version is most useable and from where?
    10-14-2009 09:57 AM
    interested to hear the answer to this. i haven't been able to use it either.
    10-14-2009 12:10 PM
    1) Where did you download it from?
    2) Did you jailbreak using blackra1n?
    3) What are the details of your phone?
    4) Are you on Windows or a Mac?
    10-14-2009 12:12 PM
    Hi: I am not sure exactly where I downloaded from: just googled it and went to where was suggested.
    I bought phone "software unlocked" and I assume Jailbroken (as I can use Cydia)but do not know if blackra1n was used.
    My phone is a 3 GS using 3.0.1 .
    I am on Windows.

Thanks

Dave
    10-14-2009 12:24 PM
    I've never been able to use Iphone Browser so here are my suggestions I have used both.

Mac
    Iphone Explorer

Windows
    DiskAid

I should even have the installation files so let me know if you can't find it.
    10-14-2009 01:09 PM
    OK,
    I HAVE managed to achieve my aim after successfully downloading and installing IPhone Browser from the first site in the attached link: code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list . The 1.9.3 Beta version installed no problem and I could then access and edit my text sounds.
    10-15-2009 12:24 PM
    OK,
    I HAVE managed to achieve my aim after successfully downloading and installing IPhone Browser from the first site in the attached link: code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list . The 1.9.3 Beta version installed no problem and I could then access and edit my text sounds.
    I can confirm this. The version on iphonebrowsers website just doesn't work. 1.9.3 version works fine and this what you have to use now.

Josh
    12-07-2009 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD