IPhone Browser GUI

oilman4345

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
I have attempted to fully install the above so that I can modify some of my text sounds etc on my JB'd IPhone 3GS.
There seem to be many locations to download this from.
When I installed from one source this mornig, the moment I plugged in the IPhone, I receieved a dialogue message that IPhone Bowser had encoumtered a problem and shut down.
Happened on 3 occasions.
Am I doing something wrong, or what version is most useable and from where?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
1) Where did you download it from?
2) Did you jailbreak using blackra1n?
3) What are the details of your phone?
4) Are you on Windows or a Mac?

oilman4345

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi: I am not sure exactly where I downloaded from: just googled it and went to where was suggested.
I bought phone "software unlocked" and I assume Jailbroken (as I can use Cydia)but do not know if blackra1n was used.
My phone is a 3 GS using 3.0.1 .
I am on Windows.

Thanks

Dave

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've never been able to use Iphone Browser so here are my suggestions I have used both.

Mac
Iphone Explorer

Windows
DiskAid

I should even have the installation files so let me know if you can't find it.

oilman4345

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
OK,
I HAVE managed to achieve my aim after successfully downloading and installing IPhone Browser from the first site in the attached link: code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list . The 1.9.3 Beta version installed no problem and I could then access and edit my text sounds.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
OK,
I HAVE managed to achieve my aim after successfully downloading and installing IPhone Browser from the first site in the attached link: code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list . The 1.9.3 Beta version installed no problem and I could then access and edit my text sounds.

I can confirm this. The version on iphonebrowsers website just doesn't work. 1.9.3 version works fine and this what you have to use now.

Josh

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234