So i gladly and successfully jailbroke my iPhone 3G S yesterday nite with Blackra1n. I am xtramely happy that i can have my own customized springboard and everything.

The only problem is... I added the sinfuliphonerepo and watever i download from the repo, it would always say download failed. This goes for everything in this repo. I'm using Rock btw. I really want the Stack app. It's the app where u can have a bunch of apps open up from hitting the stack app. Sort of like a folder for those of u who don't know.

I want Stack badly. I have tried DLing it from the repo and i just used the search engine thru Rock, and i've also installed thru Cydia. My springboard won't respring due to stack so then i just end up having to uninstall.

Also what about these other kool repo's.? Such as Xsellize and hackulo.com
    Help plzzz...
    10-13-2009 01:08 PM
    Anybody know anything about repo's? from the past jailbreaks?
    You know sources that u add yourself.
    I can't download anything from the sinfuliphonerepo idk why?
    It just keeps on bringing up the download failed.
    I'm using Rock BTW I want Quickreply, Intelliscreen, and most of all Stack!!!
    Last edited by Chaos_Fonez; 10-13-2009 at 01:38 PM.
    10-13-2009 01:35 PM
    Why not try asking on the sinfuliphone site? This site is not big on cracked/pirated apps so I don't think there will be as much help for you here.
    10-13-2009 02:24 PM
    Why not try asking on the sinfuliphone site? This site is not big on cracked/pirated apps so I don't think there will be as much help for you here.
    Is there a SinfuliPhone website LOL?
    10-13-2009 03:10 PM
    http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...iscussion.html

No piracy discussions.

Thread closed.
    10-13-2009 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD