Tutorial : Jailbreak iphone 3.1.2 with blackra1n

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
OMG, WTF...i just upgraded one of the sources in cydia because i needed to and now i have noooooooooooo serviceeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok i am going to JB this shyt one more time and after this last attempt, im done!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well after about 6 tries i finally did it. wow. but after reading that ^ i know i'm not out of the woods yet.

ii Technicolor

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I tried blackra1n and it was unsuccessful so I am wanting to downgrade my firmware from my 3G 3.1.2 to the 2.2.1 for the more reliable jailbreak. The
only version of the 2.2.1 firmware that I can find however is for the 2G, will it work anyway?

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
blackra1n sounds so easy to use but now i'm starting to see more people having problems with service after. I really want to JB but this has me worried.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
blackra1n sounds so easy to use but now i'm starting to see more people having problems with service after. I really want to JB but this has me worried.

JBing is as easy as restoring your phone. Should u run into problems, just restore and do it again, it takes a few runs to get it running rite but eventually it will run fine, I JB 7 times in order for my 3Gs to run rite...some ppl get it on their 1st try and some on their 20th try...just try it and see what happens. Theres nothing really to worry about, just make sure u can access your phone with an unlock because u will lose it

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
JBing is as easy as restoring your phone. Should u run into problems, just restore and do it again, it takes a few runs to get it running rite but eventually it will run fine, I JB 7 times in order for my 3Gs to run rite...some ppl get it on their 1st try and some on their 20th try...just try it and see what happens. Theres nothing really to worry about, just make sure u can access your phone with an unlock because u will lose it

It worked perfectly on the first try. I restored my phone before running blackra1n. Jb took about 12 seconds to compete. Sync went perfectly. Now I have the reefer madness theme on my phone and I love it! 32gb 3gs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73