I have a simple question..

Bombsquad6116

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
This may sound like a newbish question and I've tried finding the answer, but I was wondering if I go ahead and update to 3.1 on my 3G (not an S) will I be able to jailbreak when dev team releases the jailbreak for windows? Thanks in advance.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
or...you could stick with running 3.0.1 and JB now using redsn0w. i am on 3.0.1 and am not missing out on anything big. 3.1 doesn't offer anything major. i'd stick with 3.0.1 and enjoy the features JB offers NOW instead of waiting. no telling how long it will actually take before they release JB for 3.1. right now it's all talk about 3.1. but 3.0.1 JB is a reality

GeeOhs

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
i got a simple question also didnt think i needed to post a new thread on it
my default camera app stopped working like ill press on the icon and itll open up and then close out
so my question is can i send my jailbroken iphone into Apple or do i have to restore to default??

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i got a simple question also didnt think i needed to post a new thread on it
my default camera app stopped working like ill press on the icon and itll open up and then close out
so my question is can i send my jailbroken iphone into Apple or do i have to restore to default??

u absolutely MUST restore the iPhone before taking to Apple store!! no question. don't go in with a JB iPhone. they probably won't even address your camera issue.

but BEFORE you attempt that, i'd recommend doing a power cycle on iPhone (hold power + home button). then see if the camera app works. if not, try a restore through iTunes. if that STILL doesn't fix the camera issue, then you can consider a trip to the Apple store. a little troubleshooting on your end can save you time and trouble.

good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner