Help with Bypassing Activation for 2G iphone..PLEASE HELP!!!

Seeley805

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Ok this is my first Post on here.....but I have been trying to Bypass the Activation for 2G iphone I have Tried JailBreaking & Unlocking it for the pass 3 days and still nothing. Is there another way to do this. I used to have At&t but now I have Verizon so the iphone was just being used as a Ipod pretty much. Last week it was freezing so I Restored cuz thats what the people at the Apple store said to do and I am stuck on this screen Below. I am using these for the jailbeak/Unlock. redsn0w-win_0.7.1/ iPhone1,1_3.0_7A341_Restore & I have both Bootloaders.......If anyone can Help me it would be very appreciated!

Franberry

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok this is my first Post on here.....but I have been trying to Bypass the Activation for 2G iphone I have Tried JailBreaking & Unlocking it for the pass 3 days and still nothing. Is there another way to do this. I used to have At&t but now I have Verizon so the iphone was just being used as a Ipod pretty much. Last week it was freezing so I Restored cuz thats what the people at the Apple store said to do and I am stuck on this screen Below. I am using these for the jailbeak/Unlock. redsn0w-win_0.7.1/ iPhone1,1_3.0_7A341_Restore & I have both Bootloaders.......If anyone can Help me it would be very appreciated!

1.Try using Redsn0w 8.0
2.Make sure you check the box to Unlock since you're on a 2G, otherwise it's going to look for an active ATT SIM card to activate the phone.
3.Use iTunes 8.2.x, not 9.0.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen