I just bought a used 2G 8 gig i phone, it has been jailbroken, When i put my sim card in it it says i need to register it on Itunes. after i do this will the phone work? or do i have to jail break it again? any help would be great! i did a searc but didnt find anything about getting a used iphone that is already jailbroke. what will happen when i activate this iphone on itunes?
    Last edited by Blaze98; 10-05-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    10-05-2009 05:25 PM
    guys i just need a quick answer dont need someone to hold my hand... since it jail broke already and has version 3.0 (7a341) do i really need to jail break it again? it telling my to activate it with my sim on itunes. which do i need to do? activate it or jailbreak it again?
    10-05-2009 06:42 PM
    Activate. Don't update, but do activate.

Sometimes you have to wait more than an hour for a response in a forum.
    10-05-2009 06:58 PM
    ok ive been useing my Iphone for 4 days now, i had no idea that the jailbreak and Unlock was so easy! the only problem ive had is the battery runns down after about 6 hours and needs to be charged. i also was not able to receive any calls at all, i could make them but receive them,then i figured out it was due to the apps using "push" on a jailbreak phone it will disable incomming calls. deleted the app and can receive calls now. never had to activate it on itunes.
    10-09-2009 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD