Unlock iPhone 3GS Firmware 3.1 on Windows

Tothemobile

Banned
Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Yes same with me, but i downloaded all the Links and Do the step that he provided in my Windows Vista PC. And Am successful. Rest is Your Decision

Here is the Screenshot.

Before the Unlock:-

idf0gg.jpg

After Unlock:-

el1ik0.jpg

Last edited:

Tothemobile

Banned
Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
And yes everything is working fine, but only the operator logo is gone after Update. Don,t no why. You can see in the screenshots

This Firmware works on on those iPhone 3GS which are previously jailbreaked.

r00t3d

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
If it's a backup file so it will delete the entire iPhone right? So it shouldn't matter for AT&T iPhones if you had 3.0 right?

WoNGsTeR#IM

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Yes, but because I was too quick to pull the trigger and didn't back up before I started.

If you back up first you should have no problem.

ok.. so i went ahead to try it.. and it does show that firmware, but i lost cydia and everything.. i did screw up and didnt sync properly.. i guess i was to quick to pull the trigger..

i am on 3.1 (7C144), but lost all my themes and cydia. i can always reinstall those things.. but i guess i'm sol now too... until there is a new way??

gammesh1

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
hy

guys i have a really big problem ... i just got an iphone 3gs vres 3.1 and i does not workwell in fact when i start it shows imei.. iccid unknown just emergency calls and if i go to info tels me that no sim card instaled insert a valid simwith no pin lock to activate iphone.. well this is about it... i.ve been readin on forums and stuff but i.ve got to admit that i,m not really good at fixing my iphone ... so wise ones please help... i.ve posted in the last days 856346875693284073429 mesages on forums but i didnt manage to get it workkk
pleaseee ... i,m so sick of triyng it out!!!!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
guys i have a really big problem ... i just got an iphone 3gs vres 3.1 and i does not workwell in fact when i start it shows imei.. iccid unknown just emergency calls and if i go to info tels me that no sim card instaled insert a valid simwith no pin lock to activate iphone.. well this is about it... i.ve been readin on forums and stuff but i.ve got to admit that i,m not really good at fixing my iphone ... so wise ones please help... i.ve posted in the last days 856346875693284073429 mesages on forums but i didnt manage to get it workkk
pleaseee ... i,m so sick of triyng it out!!!!

You're not going to be able to unlock a 3GS that was on 3.1 when you got it. It's just a no go. I take it you're not on AT&T?

joesant324

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to hear from anyone else who tried this and I have 2 questions. . .
1. Will this work on a previously unjailbroken iPhone 3G with official 3.1 software?
2. How doe you back up your iPhone (probably a stupid ?)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro