Dev-team = Lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPeeps

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
The Dev Team does not accept donations. They do it for the thrill.

ok...but you get my point. Actually...it even more so proves my point that these guys are doing this for no gain at all....so give them the benefit of the doubt and trust that as soon as they have a stable, working application, that they will release it. Until then, every pestering question asking for a timetable just delays the release that much more.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
what did i say? lol great job hotz. thats the man right there. no greenp0ison for me. make it ra1n again baby!. hey DEV-TEAM take all the cat-naps you want now lol

DaPeeps

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey dapeeps ur m0m. Lol

w0w YeW R s0 AwSuM WiT yeR LeEt taLK. bY Da waY...mI m0M SeZ hI.

:)

Just playin....just think you need to lay off the dev team is all. They are workin hard for the community...no need to kick them when they're down.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i luve you dapeeps, by the way i`m not gay ok, no. that said, geohotz is releasing blackra1n. windows only. lol take that DEV-TEAM. lol

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
lol good joke now grab you juice box and go play iMob. lol
ohh by the way, i own a macbook pro 15, its just i think is lame that they made a tool and dint take the time to recode and make it compatible with both macs and pc`s. so hotz did the same, the other way around. lol it doesnt feel good right. no i didnt think so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2