3.1 Firmware ?

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys soo... I keep hearing about the new 3.1 firmware not living up to it's potential. Meaning it causes more problems then fixing LOL. That sounds funny but is it true? I hear the 3.1 firmware makes the battery life suck ballz, and I've heard different saying it hasn't done nothing or it has improved battery life. If this is so then forget 3.1 LOL I don't want the battery life to b worse than it already is.

Any thoughts?

AllTheWay

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys soo... I keep hearing about the new 3.1 firmware not living up to it's potential. Meaning it causes more problems then fixing LOL. That sounds funny but is it true? I hear the 3.1 firmware makes the battery life suck ballz, and I've heard different saying it hasn't done nothing or it has improved battery life. If this is so then forget 3.1 LOL I don't want the battery life to b worse than it already is.

Any thoughts?

Personally I am getting better battery life with 3.1 than I was with my previous 3.0. I had to reluctantly upgrade my OS due to the fact that my phone would not restore itself normally after a backlight issues I was having.

Waiting patiently for the jailbreak for it if it every comes out. I miss my SBSettings and bitesms.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
What did people expect it's a 3.X update? I have had better battery life with 3.1 also.

Personally I am getting better battery life with 3.1 than I was with my previous 3.0. I had to reluctantly upgrade my OS due to the fact that my phone would not restore itself normally after a backlight issues I was having.

Waiting patiently for the jailbreak for it if it every comes out. I miss my SBSettings and bitesms.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
What did people expect it's a 3.X update? I have had better battery life with 3.1 also.

hmmm i believe u Tramain... well now that they have released the jailbreak for the iPhone 3G S 3.1 firmware I should b good to go. The only problem is... I hear that they aren't coming out with a windows version of the jailbreak. Do you guys know any thing bout that?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
hmmm i believe u Tramain... well now that they have released the jailbreak for the iPhone 3G S 3.1 firmware I should b good to go. The only problem is... I hear that they aren't coming out with a windows version of the jailbreak. Do you guys know any thing bout that?

I'm sure someone will make a windows jailbreak.. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73