JUST JAILBREAK not unlock, not mac, not 3gs

Keratoid

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
i just want to know without the word unlock because i don't want to unlock!!

can i jail break ONLY my 3g 16g that is running 3.1 installed with prawn has mms upgrade. and band is already 5.11 whatever so i don't want to unlock....only jail break and did i mentions windows..

Ive searched every where and i cant get a straight answer... that doesn't include 3gs or only mac or don't because you cant unlock..

I ONLY WANT TO JAILBREAK!!! 3.1

please help me...

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Yes, you can jailbreak. But you need to find an ipsw that has already been pwned on a mac or have someone pwn one for you on a mac.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
crystus is correct. The jailbreak is available through pwnage for 3g and 2g iPhones only. And unfortunately, it is only available for Macintosh. So have a friend with a mac make you a custom ipsw and use that. Or wait till a windows version is released.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
You can go to Dev-Team Blog and read the 3*Fun post. It's definitely wordy, but the pwnage tool is there. Like I said find someone with a mac and you will be set. But I've also stated in this forum, 3.1 isn't so wow-super-duper must have. It has been buggy lately, but that could just be AT&T. I've been having problems with it switching from 3G to Edge and back. Nothing major, nothing a quick reboot won't fix, but annoying.

Keratoid

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
I can't thank you enough.

With the info you gave me and the way you explaned it I did two little searches found the info down graded rejailbroke upgraded instaledd mms updated. And now I'm a very happy boy and it was all on my birthday to boot. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice