MMS Update interfere with my Jailbroken 3G on 3.0?

iphone4idiots

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
OK, I'm on 5.5 now (needed to use Firefox to download) but its still not working.

iPhone 3G jailbroken on 3.0 with 5.5 carrier. What's the problem?? I have the camera icon and attach photo, but it won't go. I installed the SINFUL package earlier today.

Any ideas???

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
OK, I'm on 5.5 now (needed to use Firefox to download) but its still not working.

iPhone 3G jailbroken on 3.0 with 5.5 carrier. What's the problem?? I have the camera icon and attach photo, but it won't go. I installed the SINFUL package earlier today.

Any ideas???

Did you update your carrier file thru iTunes w/the key combo to manually select the file? The reason I ask is that the first page of the tutorial thread states that before using MMS & Tethering Settings, that you should uninstall any other hacks Sinful suggested. I can't say if he's also referring to the pre-release carrier file updates or not, but it's a thought.

I have a JB 3GS on 3.0.1, installed the Sinful package, and life's good. Hope you get yours working too!

iphone4idiots

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I manually did it. I guess I'll remove sinful and try the carrier file again. This sucks. It's funny - when I try and send it takes about 90 seconds before it bombs out.

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get the carrier file for Vodafone (Australia) at all? I'm having MMS problems & want to ensure this file is updated, but don't want to update to 3.1 (currently on JB 3.0).

Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2