Jailbreaking 3G S

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
So I am wondering is there a jailbreak or should I say redsnow version that will jailbreak the iPhone 3G S running firmware 3.1 yet? I'm still on 3.0.1 firmware version waiting for the dev team to do sumthing but I have lost track LOL... I haven't been searching the forums at all or nothing.

Ne thoughts?

I'm sorry if this question is already answered I dont know much at the moment LOL. TY

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
LOL sounds like u guys woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

I know you made your comment somewhat in jest as prefaced w/the "LOL", but if you look just a little farther down the first page of this forum you'll see the Official 3.1 Jailbreak Thread which'll prob'ly go a long way towards answering your question. There was also a sage piece of advice in checking the Dev-Team's blog for specific questions on where they are. Just sayin'...

Searching w/in the numerous iPhone forums or just using Google is also a good first step for any question, or just browsing the first couple pages of threads.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I know you made your comment somewhat in jest as prefaced w/the "LOL", but if you look just a little farther down the first page of this forum you'll see the Official 3.1 Jailbreak Thread which'll prob'ly go a long way towards answering your question. There was also a sage piece of advice in checking the Dev-Team's blog for specific questions on where they are. Just sayin'...

Searching w/in the numerous iPhone forums or just using Google is also a good first step for any question, or just browsing the first couple pages of threads.

TYVM... u r a good help compared to others LOL

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
to be fair it's hard to find anything definitive one way or the other, there is a lot of "you can maybe if you do this trick probably" sort of things and then others saying not a chance. right now i am just periodically checking the "upgrading to 3.1? Read this" section linked from the first page of cydia. i figure once there is a solid jailbreak process for a 3Gs running 3.1 it will pop up there, but that's just me as i am very happy to wait for something that DOES work instead of risking it with something that MIGHT work.