Iphone 3g 8b 3.1 jailbroken - won't upload ipa's

m83x83

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi all -

Recently I did what many have done and upgraded my Iphone 3g 8gb 3.0 software to 3.1 and lost my jailbroken settings etc... Dev team came out with the Mac jail breaking instructions for 3.1 firmwares and I paid someone to jailbreak it for me the same person who first did it for me.

I have cydia on it and i can do everything include download from cydia but for some reason i can't do two main things;

a) upload ipa's using itunes it will run the process of installing then at teh end give me an error message similar to those phones who do not have JB

b) with itunes nine it would automatically freeze during the sync so i down graded itunes and it doesn't freeze but also doesn't upload apps

Any ideas maybe a bad JAILBREAK|? I have a rogers canada service provider

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Congrats another Canadian user ;) I've got a thread going on 3.1 User Experience Q&A you should post this in there. I just JB today I haven't installed anything from the Appstore yet but I'm thinking you might redo the JB. You shouldn't pay someone to do it though there's alot of info available on how to do it. So just read the info, get the software and files, watch a couple youtube videos and if you feel confident enough give it a shot. It will save you money, if you don't feel confident enough I understand.

m83x83

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
thanks for the welcome! As for re posting it I might just wait as you said i've been reading and wacthing video's on how to do it myself ..... so far i've learned alot on how to JB now I have to understand how to create a custom restore so i can actually JB .... i'll read through the posts and come visit the theard you've start and see what I can learn to attempt to do it myself.

If anyone can continue to suggest anything other then me having to JB over again please do otherwise i'm thinking of JB once more and it might do the job just waiting for Dev team to come out with the windows unlock files

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods