I tried uninstalling iTypeFastR from cydia just now and got this message

"Software uninstalled successfully. dpkg-warning: while removing itypefastr3x, directory '/var/mobile/library/iTypeFastR' not empty so not removed."

When I hit the reload springboard button, nothing happened. The loading wheel in the middle has been spinning for 10 mins, and the Reload Springboard button is blue, but the phone wont due anything. Both Home and Power buttons are unresponsive.

Am I Stuck? Do I just need to wait for the battery to die or is this crash a major deal that may force me to do a dreaded "restore" Any tips/help is appreciated.

I have a 32gb 3gs, running 3.0.1, just jailbroke it Thursday night.
    09-21-2009 12:10 AM
    Calling the phone and leaving a VM does nothing to interrupt the process. Guess I will have to wait for the phone to die and hope that fixes the issue. Hopefully it will be dead by morning...I mean it was at a full charge, but the screen is lit up now. And if all else fails, I guess technically I could restore it, take it back to ATT and try and get a new phone (still in my 30 days) but then the new phone I get could already have 3.1 on it. Grrrrrrr.
    09-21-2009 02:06 AM
    Nevermind. I read the instructions on how to do a hard reset wrong. Once I re-read them, the phone reset fine.
    09-21-2009 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD