ive posted treads about the same problem im having tried different solutions nothing works allthough i did something were it finally recognizes it(my firmware) but then goes back to browse screen n redsnow and it says "unable to recognize specified ipsw" not sure what i did to accept it finally but it wont pick it up now i am currently trying to download through firfox was told that might b the problem any thought on were im screwn up or just ideas please help
    09-12-2009 04:38 AM
    Check and make sure you have the right IPSW. Do you have a iPhone 2G, 3G or 3Gs? and what firmware is it running?
    09-12-2009 06:14 AM
    tramain i do have the right firmware ive downloaded it like 6times tried doin it through firefox i have no idea what to do from here its really bothering me thinkn bout just waiting for 3.1 jailbreak
    09-13-2009 02:40 PM
    tramain i do have the right firmware ive downloaded it like 6times tried doin it through firefox i have no idea what to do from here its really bothering me thinkn bout just waiting for 3.1 jailbreak
    Well you still did not tell me "Do you have a iPhone 2G, 3G or 3Gs? and what firmware is it running?"
    09-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Hey thanks for tryn to help me I redownloaded the firmware off of firefox worked perfect no problem am now jailbroke thanks bud
    09-13-2009 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD