v5.0 att_us.ipcc

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
How do I go about doing this. I have a 3gs jail broken on 3.0.1? I downloaded something I found on youtube last night, so now i have mms setting under "messages" on the phone but they won't send

someone pls point me in the right direction

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
The right direction would be to wait until the 25th when a carrier update is released.

To my knowledge, a carrier update will not mess up your jailbreak or anything of the like. It's literally 2 weeks away, just wait. A lot of the MMS hacks and what-not are a joke and a temporary fix that don't even work. They work about 10% of the time if even that. Some people claim to have had them working for a long time, but those people are a rare breed, if they're not fabricating it to begin with. lol

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
biggest question is do you have the iphone text plan or a family texting plan?

This really isn't even a deciding factor anymore. I have a family messaging plan as well as dozens of other people who still have issues getting this to work. Here's why:

You still have the MMS Opt Out on the iPhone lines, whether you see it in OLAM or not, it's there. Yeah, pop your SIM into another phone, make a few calls, so AT&T's server system thinks your using a different phone, pop it back in, it works for a few hours (if even that), then right back to having to swap SIMs and trick the system again when the server recognizes you are on an iPhone yet again.

Is it really worth not waiting 2 weeks at this point?

texags08

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
The upgrade to 3.1 and the v 5.0 ipcc will override all of this...

I literally had 3.0.1 and the v5.0 last night and could not send or receive MMS, nor was my VM working... I upgraded to 3.1 and kept v5.0 ipcc on and as soon as i got it up and going the MMS and Vm worked correctly...

texags08

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
you cannot have a JB 3.0.1, it has to be 3.1 and v5.0... It worked for me, but i cant guarantee it will work for everyone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73