well i havent got a iphone yet
    but i wanted to ask something
    that about cydia u no i dont get what sources are when u add them what does it do and also

thanks
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 08-31-2009 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Do not discuss anything related to piracy.
    08-31-2009 07:40 PM
    well i havent got a iphone yet
    but i wanted to ask something
    that about cydia u no i dont get what sources are when u add them what does it do and also

thanks
    When you get an iPhone, that's probably the time to figure all of that out. It's very difficult to explain apps, especially jailbroken apps when you don't even have the phone.

Sources are pretty much URLs you add, and the URLs will host different items such as themes, etc. There are several big sources that come pre-installed through Cydia, other ones, you can add as you find them.
    09-01-2009 03:04 AM
    also when you are jailbreaking the iPhone one of the URL's/repo's that you ad is part of the jailbreaking process, these URL's/repo's help you open up the iPhone to a world of features and fun
    09-01-2009 06:48 AM
    ok thanks for the info mate
    hopefully getting my iphone 3gs 2morrow
    09-01-2009 09:01 AM
    when i got mine i knew nothing about the iphone whatsoever let alone how to jailbreak it, i followed the devteam guide and used their recomended software and it has worked on numerous phones that i have help jailbreak for my friends, the only thing it doesn't tell you is how to "open a repo" if you get stuck just holla, i will be glad to help
    09-01-2009 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD