Jailbreaking my iPhone without ease.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
A few months ago I attempted several times to jailbreak my iPhone 3G. Both times after doing EXACTLY, and to the point of, every step I always came out with an everlasting apple logo/plug into iTunes screen. It was horrific. I then attempted a month or so later and the same happened. After a second try that day it works! But unfortunately very glitchy taking several minutes to turn on, several minutes to load GOOGLE. GOOGLE PEOPLE. Over wifi. Right next to the computer which loads it like BAM. Both of which were right next to my router. The screen stopped accepting input from touch rendering my phone useless(i.e. iPaperweight) I restored the iPhone 3G and haven't tried since then. I was using quickpwn. Was that a bad choice? If so what should I use to JB it and what can I do to make sure all goes well this time thru. That is if I decide to actually do it.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I'm not actually all that into jailbreaking but it sounds like an easy process with redsn0w. I would rather you lead me to the site as opposed to google whereas I could possibly be leaded into another program like quickpwn. Which is a disaster in a nutshell.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm not actually all that into jailbreaking but it sounds like an easy process with redsn0w. I would rather you lead me to the site as opposed to google whereas I could possibly be leaded into another program like quickpwn. Which is a disaster in a nutshell.

Which firmware are you running? Do you have a Mac or PC?

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Thanks. It's always nice to e able to go here and get answers right away. Now mainly where I've had troubles is waiting on the phone to restart. Is there something like so where it could get tricky?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. It's always nice to e able to go here and get answers right away. Now mainly where I've had troubles is waiting on the phone to restart. Is there something like so where it could get tricky?

You should be good. Redsn0w guides you though the process.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Ya when I attempted this it was a somewhat sketchy process. It seemed simply but the program had bugs when telling me when to holdthis button and whn to release that button. The timer would keep going but it said the step was done. But to keep holding. Nvm that one though. Thanks a lot for your help.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Ya when I attempted this it was a somewhat sketchy process. It seemed simply but the program had bugs when telling me when to holdthis button and whn to release that button. The timer would keep going but it said the step was done. But to keep holding. Nvm that one though. Thanks a lot for your help.

Your Welcome. If you don't mind tip the scale in the right corner.