How do i download SBSettings ? i looked for it on cydia , and cant find it , HELP please !
    08-27-2009 10:58 PM
    How do i download SBSettings ? i looked for it on cydia , and cant find it , HELP please !

If you can't find it in Cydia, it's probably because you already have it installed

I don't believe I ever installed it, when Cydia installed, the source was already installed. Go to Cydia --> Manage ---> search for SBSettings and I bet you'll see it there.

Or even easier, swipe your finger across your status bar (thin bar across the top of your iPhone homescreen that contains the time, signal bars and battery icon)...just swipe that bar from left to right and I'll bet you a bar will come down, that's SBSettings.
    08-28-2009 03:11 AM
    Go into Cydia. Scroll down on the main page and look under Free Extensions. The second one there is SBSettings.
    08-28-2009 07:07 AM
    Go into Cydia. Scroll down on the main page and look under Free Extensions. The second one there is SBSettings.
    I'm just thinking if it isn't showing up in search, that means he already has it installed.

@Alli, did you have to install it? I never did, it was already installed after I jailbroke. Maybe my iPhone is telepathic ha
    08-28-2009 12:28 PM
    It was not installed when I jailbroke, and I have not installed it.
    08-28-2009 01:04 PM
    Another rookie question, but what exactly does the SBS settings do?
    08-28-2009 01:51 PM
    usually to get it down I swipe right to left because I'm always getting to the search screen instead. SBSettigns will turn on/off your WIFI, Edge, 3G, Phone to Airplane, Processes and SSH. As well as allow you to restart your springboard, change brightness, do fast notes. If you have Open SSH just a note that when you reboot your phone SSH will be on by default so along with leaving your phone open and succeptible it drains your battery like crazy so always remember to turn it off. You can also change which toggles are in SBSettings if you want to put or remove some.

PS
    I also didn't have SBSettings after Jailbreak I had to install it. You may have already installed it however if you can't find it under search like was said.
    08-28-2009 02:15 PM
    LOL, thanks guys , yall were right , apparently i had it installed already lol , dont know how ! , but oh well thanks for all the help !
    08-28-2009 02:33 PM
    usually to get it down I swipe right to left because I'm always getting to the search screen instead. SBSettigns will turn on/off your WIFI, Edge, 3G, Phone to Airplane, Processes and SSH. As well as allow you to restart your springboard, change brightness, do fast notes. If you have Open SSH just a note that when you reboot your phone SSH will be on by default so along with leaving your phone open and succeptible it drains your battery like crazy so always remember to turn it off. You can also change which toggles are in SBSettings if you want to put or remove some.

PS
    I also didn't have SBSettings after Jailbreak I had to install it. You may have already installed it however if you can't find it under search like was said.
    And it lets you free up memory
    08-28-2009 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD