I was messing around w/Winterboard today, and noticed that after one particular change, the Phone & Email icons on my springboard changed:

Both icons have what looks like a static "updating" graphic in the lower left corner. It's not a missed call/new voice mail, or new email indicator (I checked ). Just wondering if anyone has seen this before...
    08-26-2009 04:28 PM
    I think someone posted about this in the main forum it has something to do with backgrounder. Anyway do a search with Backgrounder I'm sure the thread will come up.
    08-26-2009 04:32 PM
    looks like you have backgrounder installed to me
    08-26-2009 04:32 PM
    Iphone layout looks pretty cool. But no i haven't ever seen any of the iphones i use do that... U have a background so see if that affects anything.
    08-26-2009 04:38 PM
    It's the badge option with backgrounder:
    http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...cles-dock.html
    08-26-2009 04:43 PM
    yeah, I do have Backgrounder installed, and used the voice command earlier today. That mighta been it since holding down the home key both activates Backgrounder for an app and trigger voice command; I'll search to see what else I can find. Thanks for the replies all

Edit: B'grounder was one of the first app's I installed after the jailbreak, but I never noticed the badge before. Anyhoo, I turned off that option in B'grounder & the circles are gone. Thanks again for educating the noob
    Last edited by fridayxiii; 08-26-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    08-26-2009 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD