I just noticed that under settings... the option for mail,contacts,calendars is now missing. ( Jailbroken 3gS 3.0.1) How do I get that back?
    benkempf likes this.
    08-24-2009 03:22 PM
    Try to reset it.
    08-24-2009 03:23 PM
    figured it out.... I disabled "extended preferences" in Winterboard... that did it!
    08-24-2009 03:32 PM
    I just noticed that under settings... the option for mail,contacts,calendars is now missing. ( Jailbroken 3gS 3.0.1) How do I get that back?
    OK.. resolved.....!!
    I try to change a sim card with another provider. then I turn off my unit iPhone.. then turn on....
    taarrraaaa...... Mail, Contacts and Calendars show again in general menu...

I wish u try this before u restore it..
    02-09-2012 02:26 AM
    Hello everyone,
    As others feel about having to reset/restore your jailbroken iphone that you spent so much time customizing, and getting just right to your liking.. I have had to restore my phone over somethig stupid like this before, & was never happy about it.. I wanted to reach out because i had this issue 20 minutes ago and came across this forum in hopes of a helpful fi or suggestion... Unfortunately there is No extended preferences option in my Winterboard.. And i had no paperclip handy to pop out my sim (who does? Lol) so my wheels started turning mainly because i only turned on my email box last night to copy a guide i sent to myself for grub repair because i had to fix my pc MBR.. Anyways this morning the mailbox was killing my RAM even with Overclock & VM.. So i decided it had to go.. Which is when I google'd in hopes of a fix.. Now that we are all on the same page... This fix is Extremely simple considering you know how to navigate your phone.. First offyou will need Activator from Cydia if you do not have it already.. Then go to settings -> activator -> anywhere -> then setting a hotbutton for yourself for safe mode ( this will force a safe mode reboot) once rebooted And in safe mode all you need to do is navigate to settings & Vwallaa I bet your Email, Contacts, & Calendars option is staring you in the face!Lol .. So do whatever you were wanting to then simply reboot back to your jailbroke status out of safe mode.. And your golden... Hope this helps Enjoi!!
    Sincerely,
    ZooXioO
    Iphone status - 3gs , ios 5.01 , untethered, 800mhz clock..
    02-29-2012 08:45 AM
    want to add a new contact to my gmail account on the dell computer
    03-24-2016 10:03 PM
    Is there a question here?
    03-25-2016 06:59 AM
    We are an Apple community. That being said, have you tried going to gmail.com and adding your new contact there?
    03-25-2016 07:15 AM
    Is there a question here?
    o noes!
    03-25-2016 07:15 AM
    o noes!
    LOL!
    03-25-2016 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD