SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
so I recently said speed is better then lag and thats why I wasn't jailbreaking anytime soon. Recently I read a post on Twitter about developers tracking you and storing your data. I also read that if your phone is jailbroken then developers can't track you well thats when you install the privacy app via Cydia. Jailbreak your phone today! Apple and developers can't be trusted!

Reilly

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
another good way to protect your privacy is using Firewall iP from Cydia-Store. acts as an firewall for outgoing connections. it's really good.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just curious, when you pay for a jailbroken app is that done through paypal or some other secured payment option?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
just curious, when you pay for a jailbroken app is that done through paypal or some other secured payment option?

I think it really depends on the developer. Some offer their products through Cydia's store, which does Amazon or PayPal (the latter is $0.25 more expensive to cover the additional overhead). Some developers make you pay them through their own stores (PayPal or other).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73