View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to 3.1 before a JB is released?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 42.86%
  • No

12 57.14%
    Will you upgrade to 3.1 before a new JB is available or wait it out?

This is my first jailbroken phone and after using it, there is no way I would be able to go back to stock. I am definitely going to hold out unless some crazy feature is available in 3.1.

What about you?
    08-20-2009 01:52 AM
    Yea I will update because I never keep my iPhone jailbroken long anyway.
    08-20-2009 08:34 AM
    Nope, I already have the ipcc file from the betas that activates the mms feature on the phone, so if if AT&T activates it, I'm good to go until 3.1 is jailbroken. I don't figure it will be long for a jailbreak to come out, the dev-team has been looking at the betas since they came out.
    08-20-2009 08:53 AM
    I'll wait it's not that huge of an update that I can't wait a month or two until the JB comes out. I've waited much longer between firmware with my 1g just because I had my phone setup exactly how I liked it and didn't see anything the updates gave me to make me sacrifice the setup. The 3.0 was a whole different story, it had so many options I was tempted but again my phone was working fine a couple months wont make a difference.
    08-20-2009 12:26 PM
    I'll probably jump to 3.1 before a jailbreak is out.
    08-20-2009 12:31 PM
    Nope. I will stay JB'd :-D
    08-20-2009 02:00 PM
    I'll wait it's not that huge of an update that I can't wait a month or two until the JB comes out. I've waited much longer between firmware with my 1g just because I had my phone setup exactly how I liked it and didn't see anything the updates gave me to make me sacrifice the setup. The 3.0 was a whole different story, it had so many options I was tempted but again my phone was working fine a couple months wont make a difference.
    You won't have to wait months (unless you just want to), the 3.0 jailbreak was the longest I've seen them take to release, and they were just waiting themselves, they could have released it the same day 3.0 was officially released.
    08-20-2009 03:35 PM
    I didn't mean literally months I was just using a stretch of time as an example. In other words I don't find an update so radical that if my Iphone is working perfectly how I want it to I would be willing to wait months if I had to for the JB.
    08-20-2009 04:31 PM
    I'm probably going to JB ... saw a couple of apps I want to try, but JB never lasts for me, and therefore I will more than likely upgrade to 3.1 when it's released.

I don't have any reason to as I have MMS, but JB is just to say I did it.
    08-20-2009 05:43 PM
    I'm probably going to JB ... saw a couple of apps I want to try, but JB never lasts for me, and therefore I will more than likely upgrade to 3.1 when it's released.

I don't have any reason to as I have MMS, but JB is just to say I did it.
    Jailbreaks never last long me ether. Always end up restoring.
    08-20-2009 05:50 PM
    I restore too much and jb is fun while it lasts.. 3.1 would be nice right about..... NOW. LOL
    08-21-2009 02:44 PM
    Jailbreaks never last long me ether. Always end up restoring.
    Just curious. I just did a jailbreak for the first time ever and I love it!! How come you dont stay jailbroke?
    08-21-2009 07:33 PM
    Just curious. I just did a jailbreak for the first time ever and I love it!! How come you dont stay jailbroke?
    Sorry for the slow reply its Twitter's fault. And I don't stay jailbroken long because I change my themes to much.
    08-21-2009 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD