Just jailbroke my iphone 3g 3.0 with redsn0w. I'm having some issues with it.

marks3g

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Now that my iphone is jailbroken, I chose to only add Icy since it said there was problems using cyndia. I cant get anything that i load from icy to work. It gave me winterboard and I dont know if I should be using it I tried deleting it but it wont says it cant clear. Also on the Icy search the letters on the keyboard take really long to enter I dont know if thats normal. Please help Im new to this.

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Funny, I only installed Cydia because I heard Icy had issues. Cydia is slow with the search as well, it appears to me it is becuase it does realtime filtering. By that I mean you dont need to hit search to see the results. It narrows the items displayed with each letter you enter. So it takes a sec or two. I've had a few little hiccups with Cydia, but nothing I could not overcome by myself with my limited, first time iphone owner and jailbraker, knowledge. I've loaded quite a few apps and I am really enjoying the benefits.

So is it Icy or Cydia with issues? Or is it all noob complaints and both work the same?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro