GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of some themes that looks cartoony? I had one before when I was jail broke then restored and now I'm back and can't remember what it was called. Any and all replies to this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
This is one my friend sent me that she just DLed:
...so this is for the girly girls out there...it looks very nice with her matching pink Blink Case ;)

18558_305453178227_561983227_4900023_5020275_n.jpg

anyone know what this one is called? My girl wants it haha

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
^^^
well its not really mine to release. its a mixture of different themes and elements and some tweaking i did. i can tell you the major elements though:

the icon theme is called "Tenuis"
the lockscreen is called "Roye"
Snowcover theme is called "Canvas"
And the music player is from Monty's Paid theme "Adeline"
Most of which can be found over at macthemes

:)

johnp350z

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Loving this one, and have officially stolen it as my own :)

Well, sorta...what app did you use to remove the icons from the homescreen and add those fancy dock buttons at the bottom?

Any response on how to do this, i love the them but the home screen is all cluttered with my first page of apps and i cant figure out how to clear it up????

johnp350z

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Nope, haven't figured it out, I'll have to do some research on what apps allows for this.

I figured it out. DL iblank app, create a blank icon, move it to the home screen and the proceed to move all other icons off of the home screen and on to the other pages and voila you have a clear home screen! It takes a little time to move the app icons but the clean home screen look is well worth it!

good luck

pktgumby

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out. DL iblank app, create a blank icon, move it to the home screen and the proceed to move all other icons off of the home screen and on to the other pages and voila you have a clear home screen! It takes a little time to move the app icons but the clean home screen look is well worth it!

good luck

Sweet, thanks! Trying that one now.

egocentric

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone use Spirit JB and experienced any problems? I keep having trouble with the lock screen loading up. I'm using the HTC lock screen. It's an awesome lock screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner