Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Windows Vista Theme

19540_1214453764613_1326885159_30547965_453310_n.jpg

iempty

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
For information, if you have a black screen wallpaper and want to insert empty spaces between your apps, you can use the "iEmpty" website.

It permit to insert invisibles icons on your springboard, just like the iBlank Cydia's app, but here you don't need to jailbreak !

It can helps you to organize your screen by grouping apps of the same category together, or just to have funny screens.

Let's go to the site and have a look on the youtube video and the screenshots by yourselves.

See you !

sivarter

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
dont know if its been said in one of the 39 pages but the Modern warfare 2 theme is purty good....instead of the clicking for the keyboard its got like silenced gun sounds.....most of the stock app icons are changed except for the mms and phone.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
So as my name applies I am new.....how do I get themes on my iPhone, I did the jailbreak and unlock and so far all is well.

download winterboard via cydia then go back to cydia or rock and go to categories in the cydia or rock app then look for the themes section and activate it in winterboard

TyanColte

Feb 16, 2010
tyan.homeip.net
Comments and a question

WOW, i just got through reading all 40 pages of this thing and i'll say i've got some great ideas, i'm just using the Glass Orb Color Pro theme right now, but i'm thinking about mixing GOC Pro icons with the Elite theme (which the icons are the only thing i don't like about it, I'll post some screenshots in a bit y'all let me know what you think

Does anybody know of a good slider that would flow with the new elite updated theme? I absolutely detest tap to unlock lock screens and i just wanted to know if anybody out there had any suggestions. Please post screenshots thx. :D

Last edited:

TyanColte

Feb 16, 2010
tyan.homeip.net
Work in progress

Here's some shots from my work in progress, still looking for a better slider, even though i was able to fish one out of G.O.C. Pro that i liked. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Update: New lock screen shots, and i modified the dock a bit making it green and darkening the phone icon a bit to show up better. Lemme know what y'all think. Thanks

Last edited: