GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I just get all the theme add-on's I like from Cydia and just download them from Cydia and then copy what I like into my own theme folder rather than having a bunch of stuff on WinterBoard "on". Once I have that going, I just delete all the stuff I got from Cydia and just turn on my theme on winterboard which holds all the files in one theme.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I just get all the theme add-on's I like from Cydia and just download them from Cydia and then copy what I like into my own theme folder rather than having a bunch of stuff on WinterBoard "on". Once I have that going, I just delete all the stuff I got from Cydia and just turn on my theme on winterboard which holds all the files in one theme.

Right on. Thanks for the explanation.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded it and it extracted for me...I'm using winrar.

In the main root of your theme's folder, make another folder called "Bundles". Now, inside the Bundles folder, make another folder called "com.apple.springboard".

*Remember, when naming the folders in your theme, it is mandatory to name them the way I posted. Caps are sensitive.

Extract the .zip file I uploaded and go into the folder until you see all the files in the ATT Globe Bars folder. Copy all those files in that folder and move them to your "com.apple.springboard" that you just made. SSH the new folder with the files you put in to your theme on your iPhone. Once done, re-spring.

*You don't need to change any of the names of the files which you are moving.

Havok I got it I was having a brainer. This is pretty cool thanks dude!!

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
drian
my apologies you are correct it is in Cydia. The way I worded it before I didn't see it in search. Well now I have the file thanks to Havov and it's ssh in.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
drian
my apologies you are correct it is in Cydia. The way I worded it before I didn't see it in search. Well now I have the file thanks to Havov and it's ssh in.

I was very confused =D

It is really cool, I put it on too, I like it a lot!

Looks very sleek.

DainBramage1

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
That is taken from the Gruppled LockInfo theme.

Thanks. If I'm not mistaken, LockInfo must be installed for the Gruppled LockInfo theme to work, right? And I see in one of the Gruppled config.js files where you can specify a line break or other character to separate the hi/lo temps. Is it possible to use the LockInfo Calendar, Mail, SMS standards, PLUS ToDo and Push Notifications add-ons AND Gruppled LockInfo Weather? :D Actually, there's a sweet weather "strip" I've seen (but can't find an example of right now!) that displays additional info about the current day, plus a two or three day forecast (and slightly bigger icons). Sorry, I don't know what it's called, but does anyone know its name and whether it can be tied in with LockInfo?

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know if it will hurt anything if I ssh into phone and delete all the p reinstalled installed themes off of winterboard. It's getting congested and I'd like to clean it up.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Got bored, made a few tweaks to the dBar10 theme. Also installed SmoothBoard and turned off Infinidock.

Latest.png

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
This is one my friend sent me that she just DLed:
...so this is for the girly girls out there...it looks very nice with her matching pink Blink Case ;)

18558_305453178227_561983227_4900023_5020275_n.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro