GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Is the dock that you used from a specific theme? I have seen it multiple times on different themes. Is there any way that I can add that type of dock (4 small icons with larger one in the center) to an existing theme?

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
1-Page Theme w/ tweaks

IMG_0226.png

IMG_0227.png
IMG_0228.png

IMG_0229.png
IMG_0230.png

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Is the dock that you used from a specific theme? I have seen it multiple times on different themes. Is there any way that I can add that type of dock (4 small icons with larger one in the center) to an existing theme?

The dock I used is from ToyVan's Glass Color Orb theme. You can find it here.

Nht

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Here is my contribution. Nothing too crazy nor spectacular but to me its sleek, sexy and simple and it's my all time favorite theme that I always go back to. Hope you like it!

34zbudk.jpg
2a0yz6.jpg

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Muggle.... i really like the look of that theme, in the text is that font gonna be standard? And is that a font that i can get currently?

You can get that font now if you want! Download an app called FontSwap from Cydia or Rock (whichever you prefer), and then search for the simpsons font. :)

That's just the font I picked to use with it, but you could technically use whatever font you want.

And thanks, we are hoping to get about 100 more icons done this weekend and submit it to Rock. We made sure we finished all the top apps in the app store as well as all common ones like all twitter clients, all GPS apps, RSS apps, most popular games, etc... so we will have over 300+ icons when we release it and I'll start icon request threads in several different forums and make updates through Rock and Cydia frequently to update and add more icons and theme tweaks. We are looking at 1.99 as a price which I think is pretty reasonable considering all the work we put in it. :)

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have the AT&T globe icon for the status bar like Havoc shows in his screen shots. I've looked in Cydia & Rock they don't have just the globe. If someone could attach it to a post if they don't mind:)?Thank you. Oh and what's the path to ssh it in?

VerizonFan

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
What is the name of this theme?

What's the name of the theme where it has the tongue as the slider for the lock screen. The icons are different colorful faces in various shapes. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it. It's called Picnic.

Last edited:

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have the AT&T globe icon for the status bar like Havoc shows in his screen shots. I've looked in Cydia & Rock they don't have just the globe. If someone could attach it to a post if they don't mind:)?Thank you. Oh and what's the path to ssh it in?

ATT Signal bars?

Looks nice... I will install too.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site

Here you go....

add it to your theme via SSH

Copy the files in the .zip folder here:

Your theme > Bundles (folder) > com.apple.springboard (folder)

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Here you go....

add it to your theme via SSH

Copy the files in the .zip folder here:

Your theme > Bundles (folder) > com.apple.springboard (folder)

Thank you very much! :) Can someone confirm this path? I ssh in and I cant find the folder for this anywhere. I looked everywhere even in themes that have custom signal bars and I still cant find it. Also I have some themes that dont alter the signal bars where would i put this folder in that case. Thanks all

Last edited:

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Why don't u just install the one I mentioned from rock or cydia

was that something different? Maybe I misunderstood

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I looked at the one in cydia and rock. This one by havoc is really cool. I just can't find the folder for it. I followed his path but no luck.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
The zip file is corrupted.

I downloaded it and it extracted for me...I'm using winrar.

Thank you very much! Can someone confirm this path? I ssh in and I cant find the folder for this anywhere. I looked everywhere even in themes that have custom signal bars and I still cant find it. Also I have some themes that dont alter the signal bars where would i put this folder in that case. Thanks all

In the main root of your theme's folder, make another folder called "Bundles". Now, inside the Bundles folder, make another folder called "com.apple.springboard".

*Remember, when naming the folders in your theme, it is mandatory to name them the way I posted. Caps are sensitive.

Extract the .zip file I uploaded and go into the folder until you see all the files in the ATT Globe Bars folder. Copy all those files in that folder and move them to your "com.apple.springboard" that you just made. SSH the new folder with the files you put in to your theme on your iPhone. Once done, re-spring.

*You don't need to change any of the names of the files which you are moving.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73